Tuesday 20 December 2016

Let's have a NO SPEND Mumbai weekend this month!

             

NO SPEND WEEKEND IN MUMBAI



 Almost into the midweek and we usually have our set of plans for the weekend lined up. Something's different this weekend. No, it's not only you who is secretly wishing that " I hope I am able to spend as little as possible and save as much as possible this weekend". In fact it is paramount for the entire India to think that way amidst the cash crunch situation. As the saying goes " Every penny saved is penny earned".

              So to surmount this situation, My family and me have decided to have a NO SPEND WEEKEND this time.
We will do a lot of fun and exciting things, But without spending MONEY THIS WEEKEND!

              Here is a list of a few things I wish to do with my family this weekend! Check it out and go make your own weekend a SPENDING FREE WEEKEND too.


WARNING: Before you decide to do any of the below please stock up on your groceries!!!!


SO, Go save while you enjoy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment